Beijing motorshow - Volkswagen electrifies China - Premiere of the T-Prime Concept GTE
Dinsdag 26 april 2016 —
Ten key facts – the T-Prime Concept GTE in keywords
1. Volkswagen is presenting one of the world's most advanced full-size SUVs in the shape of the T-Prime Concept GTE.
2. T-Prime Concept GTE moves full-size SUV design to a new sporty and elegant level.
3. Volkswagen systematically advances digitalisation of the automobile in the T-Prime Concept GTE.
4. Highly innovative display and control concept of the SUV concept car enables a completely new range of interactivity.
5. Active Info Display and infotainment system merge under a sheet of transparent glass to become a Curved Interaction Area.
6. Interior is designed to be a relaxed living space, and digital operation focuses on the person more than ever.
7. SUV has a plug-in hybrid drive with up to 280 kW of system power and 700 Nm of system torque.
8. Electric driving range is 50 km (per ECE-R101).
9. 2.7 l/100 km combined NEDC fuel consumption (per ECER101).
10. T-Prime Concept GTE accelerates to 100 km/h in 6.0 seconds and has a top speed of up to 224 km/h