Key facts – the Polo GTI in summary
• DNA of an icon: The new Polo GTI1 adds dynamism to the small
compact car segment with its 200 PS turbocharged engine.
• Polo GTI dynamic handling: 320 Nm of torque, sport suspension
and XDS differential lock make the Polo a compact sports car.
• Polo GTI design: GTI insignia such as the legendary red stripe in the
radiator grille add individuality to expressive design.
• Polo GTI digitalisation: Now, for the first time, there is a Polo GTI
with fully digital instruments and glass-covered infotainment
• Polo GTI features: Air conditioning, top sport seats in legendary
'Clark' plaid pattern, new 17-inch wheels, red painted brake
• Polo GTI assistance systems: Front Assist with City Emergency
Braking and Pedestrian Monitoring, Blind Spot Monitor, proactive
occupant protection system, ACC and Automatic Post-Collision
• Polo GTI history: Sporting appeal is part of the product line's DNA.
There have been Polo GT models since 1979.
• Polo GTI in motorsport: With the new Polo GTI R5, Volkswagen
Motorsport is sending a 272 PS rally version out onto the world's